|85 000 руб.|
|Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst|
Leading multinational Oil and Gas company is urgently looking for Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst.
Based in Tyumen
The Compensation & Benefits Analyst supports the Compensation & Benefits Manager to ensure that all Compensation & Benefits in the area of responsibility is
a) compliant with Company Corporate Compensation principles, policies and guidelines
b) competitive in the marketplace
c) compliant with local legal and fiscal regulations.
Number of subordinates: 0-2
Personnel Management/Line Management/Regional Support Center Management/External Groups and Organizations
- Understands and provides guidance on the Compensation and Benefits Standards.
* Analyzes, reviews, makes recommendation and obtains approval for changes to Compensation and Benefits at the country level to ensure that such benefits are in-line with the existing market and consistent with the Corporate principles, policies and guidelines.
* Participates in local relevant market surveys for both Compensation and Benefits
* Participates in Compensation & Benefit Reviews to monitor and maintain market positioning
* Answers employee queries and helps communicate to them on compensation & benefit matters and plans
* Maintains a working knowledge of governmental legislation influencing compensation and benefits
- Complies with all applicable Company standards and policies
* Assists with the coaching and development of new team members
* Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives
* Participates in due diligence during mergers and acquisitions
* Coordinates communication of compensation & benefits related matters and plans to employees and other members of the HR Community
* Compensation Related:
- prepares compensation packages and assignment letters for assigned population, and explains package components to employees and/or management
- Assist in job evaluations as required
- Assist and participates in salary surveys and build current salary structures as required
- Assist Personnel Managers with the annual merit process to incorporate market and business input
* Benefits Related:
- Monitors and understands all changes to statutory requirements to ensure that benefit plans are compliant with government regulations
- Owns and maintains the information contained within BenTrack (benefits management system) for area of responsibility and coordinates with local benefits owner.
- Participates in discussions with plan administrators and carriers to assist in the management of services.
- May assist in the billing and payment process with cooperation from Finance
- Assists in the preparation of any government filings, benefit plan audits, or other tax reporting requirements.
- Supports the development of clear and concise benefits management systems including best practices to ensure smooth execution of benefits administration.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
University Degree with 3yrs in compensation and benefits in an International organization.
Education: MBA in HR or Post graduation in HR
Related Experience: 3 years in Compensation and Benefits in an International Organisation and have worked with surveys and be conversant with Hays job evaluation methodology.
Skills: Analytical skills, Communication Skills
English Level: Good
Computer Skills: confident user
Personality: Pleasant, Assertive, Confident and Knowledgeable
Competitive salary + Bonus (to be precised)
Annual Vacation Entitlement: 28 calendar days; additional vacation 3 calendar days per year as compensation for non-normative work regime.
Benefits: Medical insurance in accordance with the current Private Medical Plan
Life/Disability insurance in accordance with the current Life and Disability Insurance Plan
Pension Plan participation on completion of a year.
Work Schedule: Permanent
Business Trips: As required
Probation Period: 6 months
If you wish to apply for this job, please send your CV, mentioning your salary expectations, direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Телефон:||+7 (495) 9362627, 9362496|
|ADVISER — Личная страница
Личная страница содержит все записи размещённые компанией на сайте, а также дополнительную контактную информацию.